Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today fromBrad Diamond at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2016 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Dallas, Green Bay and New England(with QB Brady playing all games)
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Kansas City and San Francisco
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
Green Bay and New England (withQB Brady playing all games)
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Florida, LSU and Maryland
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Alabama, California and WesternKentucky
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
LSU and Clemson
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
Ben McAdoo (New York Giants)
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Mark Richt (Miami of Florida)
9. Final closing thought on the 2016 NFL season.
The most interesting development will be the transformation of HC Chip Kelly as he orchestrates the SanFrancisco offense with the "type" of quarterback (Kapernick) he has always desired? Kelly no doubt learned hard lessons in Philadelphia dealing from the hip, and now fully understands youneed a game plan for every position on the football field.
10. Final closing thought on the 2016 College Football season.
Looking for LSU QB Harris to havea break out season and lead the unit to a few records from the scoring standpoint with RB Fournette picking up the Heisman. By the way, the defense (9 starters) has 5 first round type draft choices challenging the line of scrimmage. This should equate to a National Championshipfor HC Les Miles and the LSU program, if they can beat Alabama in Baton Rougeand Arkansas down in Fayetteville.