Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Doc's Sports at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2017 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Patriots, Giants and Buccaneers
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Raiders and Cowboys
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
Patriots vs. Packers
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Baylor, USC, South Florida, Nebraska, Texas and UNLV
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Colorado, Tennessee, Western Michigan, Penn St and West Virginia
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
Alabama, USC, Ohio St, Texas
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Matt Rhule – Baylor
9. Final closing thought on the 2017 NFL season.
As always, the Patriots are the to beat in the AFC. They have the highest win total on the board and they are our top-rated team in the conference. In the NFC, we had the Packers as the best team last year. They just happened to run into that Falcons buzz saw and they lost in the NFC Championship game. We don't see that happening to the Packers again this season.
10. Final closing thought on the 2017 College Football season.
The 2017 College Football season is shaping up to be Alabama and everybody else, just as it usually is. They get the best players in the country, have the best coach in the country and they play in the toughest conference week in and week out. USC, in our opinion, is the second best team in the country. They have a Heisman candidate under center and we have them winning the Pac-12 with ease. We think Ohio St is the best team in the Big 10, ahead of both Penn St and Michigan and that leaves us with our Texas pick. Texas meets USC in the second week of the season. The winner of that one has a great shot to be undefeated going into their Conference Championship game while the loser could run the table and get into the Playoff with one loss. We're not as high on the ACC this year so we're taking who we believe will be the top team in the other four Power 5 conferences to make the Playoff.