Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Jim Feist at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2016 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Jaguars: Stockpiling high draft picks the last few years, a competent coach who focuses on defense, plus this is not an elite division.
Tennessee Titans: QB Marcus Mariota is a two-way threat and impressed as a rookie (19 TDs, 10 INTs). The Titans received a haul of picks trading down from No. 1, including three second-round picks, plus help on the O-line with Jack Conklin (#8 pick, Michigan State).
Pittsburgh Steelers: Made the playoffs last year despite a ton of key injuries. Unstoppable offense, and probably better luck in the injury department in 2016.
Vikings: Impressive head coach, balance across the board on the field.
KC Chiefs. If not for a late fourth-quarter collapse against the Broncos on Sept. 17 last season, the Chiefs would have had a sweep of their divisional opponents. Great defense, won 10 games last year despite losing star RB Jamaal Charles.
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Cleveland Browns, Philadelphia Eagles.
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
Seattle Seahawks vs. Pittsburgh Steelers.
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Arizona Wildcats, Texas A&M, Texas.
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Kansas, Penn State, Oregon State.
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
LSU, Oklahoma, Stanford, Alabama.
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
Dirk Koetter (Tampa Bay).
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Matt Campbell (Iowa State).
9. Final closing thought on the 2016 NFL season.
Since there has been a steady decline in QB talent the last few years due to aging stars and retirements, I look for more offenses focusing on Offensive Line play and running more effectively.
10. Final closing thought on the 2016 College Football season.
Defending champion Alabama has a ton of talent, as usual, but a tougher schedule than in recent years and lost its QB and top RB. Their showdown at LSU (Nov. 5) could be one for the ages. The Big 12 Baylor Bears are also loaded but had a rough offseason with the head coach forced out. Note that Baylor is not an underdog often, but has done well: a dog two years ago and beat Oklahoma, 48-14, and once last year beating North Carolina in a bowl, 49-38.