Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Joe D'Amico at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2016 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Arizona Cardinals-The Cards won 13 games last year, going 9-7 ATS. With the nucleus of the squad returning, and still taking a backseat to such NFC teams as Seattle, Carolina, and Green Bay, Arizona will once again cover quite a few games.
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Denver Broncos-The defending Super Bowl Champs lost some key personnel on both sides of the ball and over recent years, have lost their edge in Mile High. They will come in this season a tad overrated.
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
Carolina and New England-The Panthers have something to prove and bring back just about every superstar while Tom Brady (out the first 4 games) and the Patriots are still the cream of the crop in the AFC.
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Washington Huskies-A mediocre team to the oddsmakers, that covered 10 games in 2015 and will once again fly under the radar.
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Oklahoma Sooners-Bob Stoops' Sooners are highly-touted but have one of the toughest schedules in the nation and also have some new faces that will take time to mesh.
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
Alabama and Clemson-Alabama's depth and coaching staff is unrivaled while Clemson will most-likely stay perfect in regular season play.
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
Chip Kelly @ San Francisco-The 49ers needed an aggressive coach that will shake things up. And that's just what they got with Chip Kelly. They can only improve on their lowly 5 wins last season.
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Jim Grobe (interim coach) @ Baylor-Jim Grobe steps in to take over a Baylor squad that won 10 games last year and is touted at 10/1 to win the National Championship. Outside of a late-season meeting at Oklahoma, this team has a good chance to sweep the board.
9. Final closing thought on the 2016 NFL season.
This NFL season is shaping up to be one exciting campaign with some new coaches, some interesting new powerhouses, and some old reliables. As always, arm yourself with the best weapons available, the professional handicappers right here on Playbook.
10. Final closing thought on the 2016 College Football season.
Each year some college teams surprise us while others let us down. This year is no different. The one sure way to stay ahead of the game is to follow the champion handicappers you see here on Playbook.