Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Ross Benjamin at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2016 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
- 1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
The Jacksonville Jaguars as an underdog. I also will be keeping an eye on the Tennessee Titans when cast into a home underdog role.
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
The Denver Broncos gets my nod. Their quarterback situation is a huge concern, and they figure to be overvalued early in the year, similar to past defending Super Bowl champs.
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
My early lean is on the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins.
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
The Tennessee Volunteers are primed for a big year, and will be undervalued during the early part of SEC action. I'll also have my eye on North Carolina. The Tar Heels have a plethora of experience returning from a team that played in the 2015 ACC Title Game.
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
I'll be looking for reasons to fade Clemson. The Tigers lost some top notch defensive players from a season ago.
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
My early call goes to Notre Dame and Oklahoma.
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
I think Ben McAdoo of the New York Giants will make Giants brass look genius for hiring from within.
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Former Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart is set up for success at Georgia, and he'll seize the opportunity.
9. Final closing thought on the 2016 NFL season.
I'm going out on a limb and will predict New England won't make the playoffs, and Jacksonville will win the AFC South.
10. Final closing thought on the 2016 College Football season.
If you're looking for a few surprise teams with a realistic chance to make it to the college football playoff on New Year's Eve, keep an eye on Tennessee, Georgia, or North Carolina.