Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Scott Rickenbach at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2017 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Arizona - The Cardinals are much better than they showed last season as they simply were on the wrong end of close games and it impacted their ATS record as well. They'll offer ATS value early and often in 2017.
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
New England - The Patriots improbable comeback leading to an OT win (and unreal cover) in the Super Bowl was the cherry on top of a 16-3 ATS season. There will be ATS value in going against the Pats in 2017.
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
Green Bay vs Pittsburgh - I like having the hungry teams that just missed getting to the Super Bowl last season as each of these teams lost in their respective conference championship games in January.
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Minnesota - The Golden Gophers hiring of P.J. Fleck is likely to pay immediate dividends. Not only did he have the 13-game run with Western Michigan last year, Fleck also is eyeing a schedule where the first 7 Minnesota games are certainly all very winnable. A fast start here could do wonders for the Gophers and their new head coach is already bringing a positive culture to the program.
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Michigan - Lost a lot of talent from last year's team and the Wolverines also appear to lack depth in the trenches (along both lines) and that spells trouble in the Big Ten. There also is likely to be a negative carryover effect from losing 3 of last 4 games in 2016.
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
Alabama vs USC - Alabama hungry to get back after what happened in last year's championship game and USC had huge comeback win over Penn State in Rose Bowl. The Trojans have momentum and have completed the rebuild process.
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
San Francisco - The 49'ers were a train wreck under Chip Kelly. The only way to go is up and I like the moves that GM John Lynch made and the hiring of coach Kyle Shanahan. The fact that Kelly was such a bad fit is why Shanahan will be able to get improvement out of San Francisco quickly even with all of the personnel changes. Lynch and Shanahan are a breath of fresh air by the bay!
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Texas - The coaching change (Tom Herman replacing Charlie Strong) makes all the difference in the world and, though there are many doubters, I expect value in backing Texas early and often this season.
9. Final closing thought on the 2017 NFL season.
I look for a little more parity this season. Last year so many teams finished with tremendously bad records and I suspect most of those teams with very ugly records last season will prove to be much more competitive this season.
10. Final closing thought on the 2017 College Football season.
The biggest teams and the biggest conferences, as you would expect, get a lot of attention. Oftentimes that leads to tight lines too. The point is that now more than ever it pays to keep an eye on smaller schools and the smaller conferences for value as there are now 130 FBS teams!