Today's Guaranteed Picks
Now you can access every INTERNET play today from Tony George at one low cost with the Playbook Experts One-Day-Pass. Just $49 complete gains you access to every INTERNET play he has posted for today's events. It's simply the best bang for your buck - get yours now.
Today's Free Pick
2016 Playbook Football 10 Questions Interviews
1. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Jacksonville - Oakland - Houston - Cincinnati - Miami
2. Which NFL teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Denver - San Francisco - Kansas City - Philly
3. Which NFL teams do you see making it to the Super Bowl this season?
Cincinnati and Seattle
4. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play On' worthy this season?
Nebraska - Michigan - Georgia - Oklahoma - Clemson
5. Which College Football teams do you see being 'Play Against' worthy this season?
Texas - Baylor - UCLA - Wisconsin
6. Which College Football teams do you see making it to the College Football Playoff Championship Game this season?
Oklahoma – Clemson
7. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in the NFL this season?
Hue Jackson - Cleveland
8. Which new head coach hire will prove to be the best in College Football this season?
Scott Frost - Central Florida
9. Final closing thought on the 2016 NFL season.
There will be a changing of the guard this season somewhat and the balance of power shifting. There are numerous divisions totally up for grabs this year, AFC South, AFC West come to mind.
10. Final closing thought on the 2016 College Football season.
The Power 5 conferences (BCS) will again have their teams at the forefront again - I just do not see the power balance in the Big 12, SEC, Big 10 or even PAC 12 shifting much, and the ACC will be Clemson's to lose. Perhaps Michigan can challenge Ohio State in the Big 10 as a small surprise but other than that - The Championship game will involve ACC, Big 12 or SEC teams again.