Playbook Partner Program
Become a Licensed Artist
Playbook Licensed Artists is a partner program that grants verified artists and designers in the Playbook community more visibility for their work and a chance to earn cash rewards at the same time.
🌟 Do you have illustrations or artwork you've created to share with other creators and fans in our community?
With licenses attached to your work, earning passive income while protecting your design rights hasn't been easier.
Here's how to do it.
1️⃣ Who's qualified
- You're an original creator
- You have at least 8-10 artworks
- You have a Playbook account
- You have a Venmo or Wise account to receive rewards and you've agreed to the Licensed Artist Program Terms of Service
2️⃣ What you get once you've been accepted
- Playbook will buy a 1 year distribution license from you to distribute your work to our Playbook community. Refer to the pricing strategies.
- Your work will get a chance to be featured in our Community and our social media platforms
- Your profile will have a verified badge next to your name like Leo's
- For every new or existing user that adds your board of assets into their playbook, you'll receive $0.20
- You can use the rewards to spend in Playbook premium features or cash out once it reaches minimum $200
3️⃣ Please send us these information
- A Playbook shared page with your illustrations. We will not share or distribute without your consent, so make sure these assets are ones you are willing to distribute.
- Link to your Playbook profile (with Name, Location, Bio, Portfolio link)
It's the perfect time to get your work out there, the right way.
4️⃣ Ready to apply?
🙋 Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my old work?
Absolutely! As long as you have full ownership of it.
I am not an artist, but can I still apply?
Anyone is welcome to apply!
How long does it take for my application to be reviewed?
We’ll email you with updates on your application within 2-3 business days.
My application has been approved, what now?
We’ll reach out to you to schedule a video call to meet you, as well as going over all the details and kick off the project!
How does Playbook process payment?
Your payment will be processed through Wise or Venmo, so make sure to have it set up when the time comes.
Why didn’t I get selected?
Please keep in mind that only a few artists are selected at this time. Good news is that we plan to accept more artists over time as our team scales operations. We’ll be sure to revisit any old applications when the time comes!
If I didn’t get selected, can I re-apply in the future?
Of course! You can re-apply with the same work or new work for even better chance to be selected.
Can I update my collection after it has been approved?
You can modify this board however you like but your initial price will not be changed.